Best Natural Moisturizer for Dry Skin Due to Heaters
It’s a well-known fact that a heater can cause dry skin. With all the technological advancement that we’ve lived through in the last few decades, we’ve become very much used to hot showers. Because of that, we somehow forgot the detrimental effect that hot water has on our skin. Due to extensive exposure, we find ourselves with skin devoid of water. And then you come to ask yourselves – what is the best natural moisturizer for dry skin due to heaters?
The emphasis, of course, is the “natural” part. There is a simple reason why that should be the case. You see many cutting-edge creams and products advertised as the best humidifier for dry skin. They all use the extract from natural sources. So, why expose yourself to some additives and pay more money? You can get the best natural moisturizer for dry skin due to heaters right from Mother Nature!
Olive Oil – The best natural moisturizer for dry skin due to heater
Having dry skin because of a heater is not an unsolvable problem. It can be prevented and stopped. but using the right knowledge and measures to counter it. It may seem like something unimportant at first, but don’t take this issue as a joke. It can give birth to very serious health complications.
- If you take a look at most tankless water heater reviews, you will notice a trend of people complaining that they have had dry skin from the usage of that specific product. This is not a knock on the heater, but more on people’s rational thinking. Our skin was not meant to withstand the heat that water heater produce. We should take the first step – tone down on the temperature and use colder water to wash.
- If you’ve taken that precaution, you can now freely think about getting yourself a cure. Dry skin because of a heater requires lots of antioxidants and healthy fatty acids. These dive deep into the layers of skin and provide the necessary hydration and the nutrients which are necessary for healthy skin. Taking that into consideration, the best natural moisturizer for dry skin due to heaters is, without a doubt – olive oil!
- It beat yogurt and other natural remedies because its overwhelming amount of healthy fatty acids, which is pretty crucial for repairing damaged tissues. It’s also the best humidifier for dry skin. The antioxidants have also been proven to contain a small helping hand in getting rid of unwanted fat tissue.
Many types of research by leading scientific institutions around the world have proven that olive oil also helps you keep that youthful look for years to come. A skin without acne or imperfections is not a sign of great care – flexible and soft skin shows precisely that.
There’s even more good news. Did you know that olive oil is a crucial component of many anti-burn remedies? It has shown staggering results on hiding scar tissue and causing marks and wounds to drastically heal and take a turn for the better. The best natural moisturizer for dry skin due to heaters isn’t located at your local pharmacy – but in just about every Mediterranean garden!
How to apply olive oil for a healthier skin
Although it can be applied in combination with other remedies, olive oil works perfectly fine on its own and the results are equally impressive. The way of applying it is by taking an hour or so before a relaxing bath.
- Covering the surface where you’re going to lay down is crucial because you don’t want oil marks all over your bed sheets. All you need to do is mixing 5 teaspoons of olive oil in 100 ml of water and carefully spread the mixture all over your body.
- You can apply it anywhere, but the advised areas to look out for are the joints! The skin on the knees and elbows stretches the most. It is the biggest testament to why a heater can cause dry skin. Make sure not to rub it in too mildly as your skin won’t be inclined to absorb the valuable nutrients.
- When you’re done rubbing the olive oil mixture all over the critical and damaged parts, lay down for an hour, read a book and relax. After an hour has passed, treat yourself to a relaxing bath. The results will be instant and you’ll easily see why olive oil is the best natural moisturizer for dry skin due to heaters.