How to Solve Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Problems
Some hot water, please! If you are looking for a regular supply of hot water at any particular moment in time, Rinnai heating products will do just that for you. It can, however, be frustrating to have Rinnai tankless water heater problems just when you need some supply of some nice hot water for a shower or hot bath.
Rinnai heating products can be used for both commercial and residential heating needs. If you are having any Rinnai tankless water heater problems, you can rest easy because this tankless water heater comes with a five-year warranty on replacement parts plus a limited warranty of twelve years for the heat exchanger used for residential purposes.
Importance of Rinnai heating products
- Rinnai heating products ensure that you have a steady supply of water at all times. The tankless water heater does not require a pilot light; the ignition is automatic and electronic. This also means that the noise levels are very low.
- If you are looking for water heater system that takes a minimal amount of space, Rinnai is your answer. Rinnai heating products (waterless tank) only requires little floor and wall space and can be set up either outside or inside. You also get to save on the amount of energy you use in your home.
- Each indoor model of Rinnai tankless heating system has an inbuilt digital temperature controller while every outdoor model comes with a controller. Compared to traditional tanks, Rinnai heating products use 40% less energy while at the same time giving you maximum efficiency.
- This system ensures that it is only operational when you need hot water, there are no storage tanks to reheat due to the tankless technology thus you save a lot on your utility bills. Rinnai heating products come in different sizes depending on your needs. Less water is wasted in landfills plus this is an eco-friendly system.
Tips on Rinnai tankless water heater problems
When it comes to installation you made need a professional to do it. This is one of the Rinnai tankless water heater problems. It is important to get a certified installer which means an extra cost. However, you would not want to damage your water heating system even before you start using it. In the long run, it will save you a lot of costs.
Time to get hot water
In some instances, according to steam shower generator reviews it takes some time to have some hot water running. This, however, depends on how far your point of use is. For most people, there is no wait time in getting hot water. It is recommended that you have the tankless water heating system closer to where you are using it.
It is easy to often see the LC code due to hard water and calcium issues. It is advisable to flush the unit regularly or have a water treatment system in place.
Rinnai heating products are expensive. However, they will save you much more than you will spend to purchase.
How to use Rinnai tankless water heater
- Switch on the dishwasher, shower or washing machine. Cold water will enter from the inlet pipe at the bottom signaling the PC board to activate ignition.
- The combustion fan will turn, allowing oxygen into the burner for ignition as the gas the gas valve opens up slowly. The igniter will stop sparking when there is an adequate flame. This begins the net series of operation which happens in seconds.
- As the water passes through the copper heat exchanger coils it is heated. It goes out through the outlet pipe (hot water) to where hot water is needed. If you are using a condensing model, the water is preheated as it goes through the latent heat exchanger, capturing any additional heat before it gets into the vent system
- The blower and gas valve automatically adjust oxygen and incoming gas to attain the water heating demands. When the demand is great, the flame expands over the width of the burner thus heating more water. When the demand is less, the water heater uses less gas and a smaller flame. The digital controller lets you choose your preferred temperature and the tankless water heater will always adjust to ensure the set temperature is maintained.
- When the hot water fixture shuts, cold water no longer gets into the tankless water heater, thus the flame reduces. The combustion fan continues to run at a low speed for a short span of time allowing the exhaust of any combustion gasses that might have been left in the system.
Important to Remember
- To ensure that your Rinnai tankless water heater runs smoothly flush the unit regularly to keep it free of lime and scale. The in-line screen filter located on the inlet fixture should also be checked periodically for filters.
- Remember to switch off the incoming water as you do the check. It is also important to always ensure that there are water, gas, and electricity to the Rinnai water heater.
- Remember to always get a certified installer to attend to any Rinnai tankless water heater problems.