Annual Go Green Scholarship
Protecting environment is our prime responsibility nowadays. Many countries are already being affected by global warming and climate change. Therefore, people are seeking out new ideas to go green and to save the planet. Ideas may evolve from utilizing eco-friendly products (i.e., energy efficient heaters as discussed in best tankless water heater reviews) and finding sustainable energy sources.
The purpose of this scholarship is to raise awareness among the students, the next generation, about effects of climate change and the importance of environmental protection.
- $ 1000 per a recipient
Students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or educational institutes are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a short essay of about 500 words
- 1. Please discuss the importance of go green revolution.
- 2. Describe one innovative idea to go green or save green.
Via email to email@example.com with the following subject:
Your Name – Your Institute Name - Go Green Scholarship Application
Make your essay creative, innovative, informative, and interesting! The essay that best captures these attributes will win this year’s scholarship award.
The deadline for entry is December 31, 2017, 11:59 pm PST.
Selection and Notification Process
All applications will be judged by our expert panel. The recipients will be contacted individually via email by us no later than January 20th, 2018. The final list of scholarship recipients will be posted on our website no later than January 30th, 2018.
Please note that in order to ensure reliability, we may not pay the scholarship directly to the recipient. We may send checks payable to the recipient through their institute’s Scholarships and Financial Aid Office.
To find out more information about this scholarship, feel free to visit our website or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Note that
- There is no cost is required for students to apply for this scholarship program.
- We respect and protect the privacy of the students and we do not sell, share or disclose their information to any third-parties.
- All application materials, including student information and articles submitted will only be used for the purpose of awarding the scholarship, not for marketing or distribution purposes.